Wednesday 3 January 2018

January 2018: The Doll's Doubts

So here I am again and here you are too. I have to say that, after posting to this blog for seven years or so, I am wondering whether I can go on with this. I get older, ironically angrier, and therefore less inclined to play and have fun.

I wondered whether to simply make images with a single sentence or link: one a day... snap, snap, snap.

I wondered whether to migrate to another platform (cos Blogger is lonelier than it used to be and Mrs D do enjoy her time at WordPress.) But where to go? Tumblr's parent company has been gobbled up by Verizon - not a fan of net neutrality.

Instagram is owned by the giant Facebook now ... although I think they are currently supporting net neutrality...

I am full of confusion. I may pack my bags and leave but, for now, I appear to have made another post!

All good wishes for 2018. As the immortal Bette Davis said in "All About Eve" 
... "Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

No comments: