Thursday 2 January 2014

The Perils Of Watching A Woody Allen Season...

...are that I too.... am full of angst at present....
You see...
I am very fond of a Woody Allen film.
And I... Well... I haven't exactly watched any for quite some time so... over the Christmas and New Year period I watched quite a few... so to speak. That is... alongside The Old Man... who... did not feel himself to be that familiar with Allen's films.....
Apart from "Manhattan" that is.
Which he insists we saw together... at the cinema... and at the time of its release....
I... I don't know... It's all a bit of a blur to me you see...
Oh God... What am I to do? I mean.... I don't feel too well... and the way the world is going... I don't know...
Perhaps I shouldn't watch too many more Woody Allen films.......

No comments: